Tube Fitting Installation and Safety Training
Learn tube fitting fundamentals from the tube fitting and fluid system experts.
In this course you will learn the basics of safe tube fitting installation during our local, instructor-led training course, which offers a certification option. Additionally, this training can fulfill trainees' CEU requirements.
Each certified training session offers a Swagelok Certificate of Completion for course attendees, attesting participants have built an understanding of base-level skills. If your company has multiple locations, courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs and presented in a consistent manner across your sites. Consider combining other popular training courses, such as Tube Bending Training and further ensure sound installation practices.
Our Swagelok-certified trainers educate your workforce to successfully design, install, and maintain even the most complex fluid systems, aligning training with your culture and strategic goals.
What to expect from Tube Fitting Essentials?
Upon completion of this course, students will acquire foundational tube fitting knowledge that helps fluid system integrity and minimizes leakage risks.Our hands-on training typically includes:
- performing a series of exercises paired with instructional slides
- learning how to assemble a tube fitting
- learning the proper way to cut and prepare tubing for service
- installing and reassembling a Swagelok tube fitting
- learning leakage fundamentals
- understanding how fittings work
- discussing installation of threaded connections and identification of different thread types
How to assemble a tube fitting