Swagelok industrial pressure transducers electronically monitor fluid system pressure for a wide array of pressure ranges, process connections, electrical connectors and output signals for industrial applications. Our models include a Standard Industrial (S Model) and Explosion-Proof (E Model).
We also carry digital pressure and temperature transducers that measure both in one device, and can assist in significantly reducing time delay in sample systems. Each of our transducers is factory-calibrated ensuring conformity to its specified accuracy.
Swagelok pressure Transducers feature:
- Stainless steel construction with a robust compact design that resists pressure spikes, shock and vibration
- Variety of pressure ranges, connections for both electrical and process, and output signals
- Thin film and piezoresistive sensor technology for repeatability, reliability, and stability
- Temperature compensated to ensure accuracy and long-term stability when exposed to temperature changes
- Available in flush diaphragm version for use with viscous fluids and slurries
- Wiring protection against reverse polarity and short circuit on the instrument side
- Adjustable zero and span
- E Model is resistant to pressure spikes, vibration, and moisture intrusion to IP67/NEMA 4X
- T Model available in a field-case version for use in corrosive or washdown environments
- All models feature the Swagelok tube adapter process end connection
Swagelok products are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.