Small-footprint sampling system solutions
Meet Department of Transportation, Transport Canada and Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive standards for transporting chemicals with Swagelok Sample Cylinders. You can trust Swagelok quality to ensure your chemicals will be transported safely.
- Single- and double-ended, and miniature styles
- Sizes from 10 to 3785 cm³ (1 gal)
- 304L, 316, 316L, and Alloy 400
- Working pressures up to 5000 psig (344 bar)
- Variety of options including integral valves, outage tubes, and specialty coatings
Does your sample cylinder fit into a fluid system? We can assemble anything from a simple 2-piece solution to a much more complex subassembly taking work off your plate. Additionally, we can perform requalification for your sample cylinders so you can keep your business operations moving, avoiding downtime.
Swagelok products and assembly work are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Questions? Email or call 866.901.0151.