To protect thermometers from damage resulting from interaction with pressurized, corrosive, flowing, viscous or abrasive process fluids utilize Swagelok Thermowells. Additionally, thermowells allow for safe removal of thermometers for servicing or replacement avoiding downtime.
- 304 stainless steel construction standard, 316 stainless steel available
- Accommodate 2.5 through 12” thermometer stem lengths
- Available with lag extensions for use in insulated piping applications
- Instrument connection ½” F NPSM standard, female G1/2B available
- Process connections from ASME B16.5 raised face flange, 3-A compliant sanitary Kwik-clamp, Threaded NPT to weld socket
Swagelok products and assembly work are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Questions? Email or call 866.901.0151.