Ultrahigh and High-Purity Tubing
From our strict stainless steel metallurgy, to the cleaning, electropolishing and passivation processes, we have your ultrahigh and high-purity tubing needs covered. Not only that, but we make sure every time the tubing ends are fully prepared for your team to start orbital welding.
• 316/316L stainless steel instrument-grade tubing
• Ultrahigh-purity stainless steel
• Chemically cleaned and passivated
• Thermocouple cleaned
• Jacketed and insulated tubing
• Electric traced and steam traced
Our ultrahigh-purity PFA tubing is made from 100% virgin material, meets SEMI F57-0301 specs and offers high thermal stability.
We also have medium and high pressure options that can handle pressures up to 60,000 psi.
Swagelok products and assembly work are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.