Monitor changes in gas system flow with Swagelok’s Flow Sensors. Swagelok’s Snap-action float mechanism delivers positive actuation for accurate sensing so you can properly monitor gas system flow. The Swagelok FV4 series flow sensor contains a float with a calibrated orifice that moves up or down in the float guide as flow increases or decreases. A magnet encased in the float above the orifice alternates electrical continuity between the Black and the Red leads of the adjacent reed switch.
- Electric switch actuated at pre-set level
- Working pressures up to 5000 psig
- Fluid containment ensured by all-welded construction
- Replacement switch assembly is not inside flow path allowing for easier maintenance
- Can be selected to sense either increasing or decreasing flow
- All welded construction ensures positive fluid containment
- Swagelok tube fitting ends, VCR and tube extensions for butt welding are available end connections
Swagelok products and assembly work are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.