Industrial and Process
Measuring pressure accurately requires a high-performance gauge. We offer a wide array of gauges for general industrial, ultrahigh-purity, and sanitary applications with a variety of end connections and mounting options.
Alignment can be difficult when installing a gauge with a threaded end connection, positioning the dial properly without damage to the threads or gauge is difficult. Our Swagelok integral tube adapters can eliminate these alignment problems.
Read this Swagelok blog post on how you can tell if your gauge is broken, or may fail.
- Dial sizes from 1 1/2” to 6” (40mm to 160mm)
- Accuracy in accordance with ASME, EN, and JIS
- Variety of end connections, including Swagelok tube adapters
- Center-back, lower-back, and lower mount configurations
- Stainless steel and reinforced thermoplastic construction
- Filled or dry
- 4 ½” and 6” (115 and 160mm) dial sizes
- Solid front and blowout back for severe service
- Design meets safety requirements of ASME B40.100
- Adjustable pointer is standard
- Threaded cover ring allows easy access to pointer
- Lens is constructed of clear acrylic plastic
- Design is fillable
Swagelok products and assembly work are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.