Safety is essential in your work environment, and our simple-to-read, anti-parallax, dials help eliminate reading errors and its dampened movement protects against vibration. The hermetically-sealed cases avoid fogging and internal component damage due to moisture. Field calibration can be done through external adjustment on our stainless-steel-constructed thermometers. Swagelok thermometers are actuated by a bimetal helix coil. Silicone-free gel dampens vibration effects which enhances service life.
- We offer measurement ranges from -100F to 1000F
- Stem angle adjusts more than 180 degrees, case rotates 360 degrees
- Maximum ambient operating temperature is 200F
- Stem is welded at the tip and process connections
- Bi-metal helix is carefully sized and tested, heat treated, and aged to relieve inherent stresses to ensure continued accuracy
- Every Swagelok dampened movement bimetal thermometer is 100% factory tested to meet ASME B40.200
Swagelok products and assembly work are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.