Valve Essentials Training
Learn valve fundamentals from the experts with our hands-on training.
In this course you will learn the valve basics during our local, instructor-led training course, which offers a certification option.
Each certified training session offers a Swagelok Certificate of Completion for course attendees, attesting participants have built an understanding of base-level skills. If your company has multiple locations, courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs and presented in a consistent manner across your sites.
What to expect from Valve Essentials?
Upon completion of this course, students will acquire foundational fluid system knowledge that helps reduce costs, ensure safety, and extend production cycle in your valve population.
Our training typically includes:
- Identifying valve types, functions, construction, sizing, and operation
- Understand proper installation, repair, and troubleshooting of valves
- Define leakage and how to control it
- Define flow and understand system factors impacting flow
- Identify and list factors affecting services life
- Learn to read flow and understand system factors impacting flow
- Learn to read flow curves and P/T tables
Our Swagelok-certified trainers educate your workforce to successfully design, install, and maintain even the most complex fluid systems, aligning training with your culture and strategic goals.